Returns and Refunds Procedure – On Line products
At GCC we want to provide you with the best possible customer service. We hope you are delighted with your purchases. However: If you are not satisfied, please contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Returns and Refunds Procedure – Physical products
• a. Certain items are excluded from refunds or exchanges unless they are faulty. We cannot accept order cancellations or offer a refund or exchange on:
o Personalised products
o Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video.
• b. For all other items, please email stating clearly the reason along with a copy of the original despatch note
• c. It's important that your returns are in the best possible condition, so please ensure you wrap the item you're returning securely.
• d. You must obtain a proof of delivery receipt from the Post Office Counter. This is your proof of return and must be provided if the item you are returning fails to arrive with us.
• e. Please allow 14 working days for the goods to be returned and for us to process your return.
• f. The product must be received by our Returns Department within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
• g. If the item is faulty, mis-described or delivered in error, you will be fully refunded, including all postage costs.
• h. No claims can be processed unless these conditions are strictly adhered to.
This GCC refund policy is separate and additional to your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. It does not affect your legal rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. Contact your local Consumer Rights organisation (such as the Citizens Advice Bureau) if you would like more information on your legal rights.